Saturday, June 25, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

Welcome to my new endeavor, Novel Impressions!  After months of  researching, planning, and networking, I'm so excited about being able to bring authors and reviewers together for a unique, personalized, on-line promotion experience!  I'm currently working with authors to begin tours in early September....possibly late August!  And as a grand-opening special, I'm offering a free 7-day book tour package to the first three authors to contact me and mention this blog post!  And I'll be adding a list of our tour hosts' blogs as well over the next few days! Reviewers are always needed and gladly welcomed!  If you enjoy reading and have an established book review blog, then please join us!

To become a reviewer with Novel Impressions, simply click the above tab and send me an email with the appropriate information.

Happy Reading~
Kimberly